Friday, April 9, 2010

more whinings

     Got started last nite on the new Mini swap with Quilting Gallery.  I wonder how many times I can embroider one flower petal before I decide what I want.  Now that I have decided, I don't have the right color of yellow thread. Arrrggghhh!!!  So, now its off to Ocean Springs (30 minutes away) JUST for thread.  We don't have a fabric store here anymore.  Since I have retired, I have sooo many things I want to do.  and continue to add more projects!  I really love retirement. 
     My friend, Jeanette, and I are going to Ireland in June!!!  really getting excited.  will keep ya posted on the progress of the trip. and of course pics when we return... later, ya'll  

1 comment:

  1. yes, Indeedy we are headed to the Emerald Isle for fun and more fun.

    ReplyDelete