Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Been busy

   After the craziness of Christmas, I decided to move into my new sewing space.  The room I was using is 10' x 12'. Now it will be an office space.  The new room is 10' x 20'.  After moving in, I can't believe that alll that stuff fit in the other room!  Well, with all this new space, I had better be productive.  Here are some pics....
former sewing room

former sewing room other view

My embroidery hoop collection
Sewing area








ribbon , bows and hot glue area
The new space....Almost done!

cutting and hooping area




sewing area- other view

     I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, Boxing Day, Hannaka or whatever you celebrate at this time of the year!   Until later,  Keep Stitchin'!   Marsha

1 comment:

  1. It looks fabulous. Don't forget about your 'intergalatic' wall....lol

    ReplyDelete