Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Can't believe its been sooo long!!!

    Apparently I have been really busy not to have posted in ages!   Since I last talked to y'all, I have not completed the quilt for the doll bed, have made several dresses, and more aprons for a craft show Oct 1.
    I found some really neat bags to use for my fabric & zipper flowers.  They come with printable / stickable / hangable tops.  I think they look really professional.

 

   I ordered larger bags for my Mug Rugs and my partner's embroidered/appliqued kitchen towels. I am getting excited about the show.
    This Friday, my "girls" and I are going to the Pecan Festival in Richton, Ms.  We have gone for 2 years now.  The first year, it rained as soon as we entered the park.  Not just a sprinkle,  a real Gully-washer!   Didn't get to see anything that year.  Last year was great.  The food, the pecan pies, the crafts....Love it!!!
     More pics later, especially of the festival.  until then,,,,,keep stitchin'!!!  Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment